Every August I get very excited about the Fashion Magazine September Issues. I love Fall and Winter Clothes and who doesn’t love shopping for a fabulous pair of boots and a new Handbag that can go everywhere? So here is what I got from the 1200 pages that I have already gone through.
1. CLUTCHES- Perfect for your iPhone, iPod,lipstick, keys and credit cards.This adorable clutch designed by Alicia Klein is made from a rich textured leather and comes in 6 Colors. How cool is it that it converts to a Cross body Bag.
2. CROSS BODY BAGS-Handsfree is the way to go. This elegant Cross Body Bag from Boconi holds all of your essentials and it is on Sale for under $100.
3. STRUCTURED-No one does it better than Jack Georges for a polished, elegant structured Laptop Bag. It is available in a variety of colors and types of leather.
4. EGGPLANT or BURGUNDY is the New BLACK-
Cool and sophisticated, the Amy Butler Ginger Tote gives a relaxed, casual, modern flair to your daily wanderings. A natural linen exterior adorned with fresh patterning is accented with aged brass hardware, strong & comfy linen handles, and a gorgeous pocketed interior lined with cotton prints from the Breeze collections.
5. POLISHED AND PRIM WINS OUT OVER EDGY- Looking professional and successful is all about looking polished and complete. I love this Marina 15″ Laptop Bag from Knomo. From far away some might think it is Chanel.
I’ll keep on reading and reporting back on the latest Trends for Fall 2012